Saturday, December 15, 2012

For my Future..

Brothers ..
I.'m so sorry..
I need to stop dancing ..
Because hobby can't earn money for future..
That's Fact..

We are grown up already..
Then will know that what things is important ..
and What things can help our future..
so..
I wanna leave jor..
Because I felt future is important than hobby..
and
many reasons I can't write in blog about family n relationship..

And 1 more ..
I hard to pay attention on work ..
When I working will feel tired It make me  easy to get hurt n keep sick = =''
This reason make me can't do OT n need to rest ..
Now I already get scolded by boss..
He gave me warning already= = Bobian..

that why I need to leave dance ..

Actually..We still can keep go'' YamTeh '' to keep ours Friendship one..
Dancing just a hobby ..
and...
you better don't say I NEVER  PERSEVERE IN  DANCING..

I used 5years paid attention in dancing already..
dancing is not for earning money ..is for hobby..
that's fact..
So..
I'am apologize That I decide it..
Please forgive me ..
If got free time..
I still will spend more time to teach your guys some skills in Breaking..
Just that..


No comments: